replied
    Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    There's a man in Holland wrecked with grief
    Fantom where art thou

Leave a comment:

• McCloud
    replied
    Originally posted by tigerburnie View Post
    Best of luck to him always sad to see a player being forced to retire due to injury. Nice to see from the above clip he just scored his tries got up and started walking back to the halfway line. No show boating to be seen. Respect!

Leave a comment:

• tigerburnie
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7GZTToNiwA

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy
    replied
    There's a man in Holland wrecked with grief

Leave a comment:

• Sulla
    replied
    Can find the injury/retirement thread..

anyway Tom Croft force to retire

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-uni...ediate-effect/

Leave a comment:

• The Spoofer
    replied
    Originally posted by Aussiedub
    Originally posted by sewa
    Originally posted by Archibald

<S&#079;NG>Why would you want Crane in the squad?</S&#079;NG> We only have/had one blindside flanker in the squad. Also, its funny how slow he is.

Croft is a somewhat silly choice too. The selected Quinlan for one reason, he is an annoying little pr**k. Why then go for a player that plays in the total opposite style?

Because he is the best forward in Europe?

So you would take Crane ahead of Heaslip, Parrisse, Wallace, Leamy, Elsom, Rush, Easter etc???

Then again you also thought BOD was useless, Heaslip a softie and Leinster were lightweights who couldn't stand up to Munster so I guess your a good judge!!!

Leave the sewer rat alone, he hasnt got over O'Driscoll being voted player of the 6 nations despite the fact that he should have been on the bench behind Cave.

Leave a comment:

• Aussiedub
    replied

<S&#079;NG>Why would you want Crane in the squad?</S&#079;NG> We only have/had one blindside flanker in the squad. Also, its funny how slow he is.

Croft is a somewhat silly choice too. The selected Quinlan for one reason, he is an annoying little pr**k. Why then go for a player that plays in the total opposite style?

So you would take Crane ahead of Heaslip, Parrisse, Wallace, Leamy, Elsom, Rush, Easter etc???

Then again you also thought BOD was useless, Heaslip a softie and Leinster were lightweights who couldn't stand up to Munster so I guess your a good judge!!!

Leave a comment:

• redmist
    replied

Originally posted by redmist

We will see how Crane goes saturday against Heaslip etc., he will have my support for the day.

you're disgusting

You are what? 12 years of age?

[/QUOTE]
    the f**k Leinster position disgusts me- there's no call for it- it's a simple minded childish provocation by people looking for attention. no I'm not 12
    [/QUOTE]

It <s&#079;ng>disgusts </s&#079;ng>you? There are far bigger things in the world you should reserve your disgust for. A certain report which came out today puts it all in context for most of us.

[/QUOTE]

Brilliant- you can speak for the group? At least stick to the subject- the constant sniping &amp; denigrating Leinster/Irish players is disgusting- I don't care what "most of us" think- you really are a sanctimonious old fart

Leave a comment:

• beanster
    replied

Originally posted by Rebelettepaddy

&lt;SONG&gt;Why would you want Crane in the squad?&lt;/SONG&gt; We only have/had one blindside flanker in the squad. Also, its funny how slow he is.

Am???? right place at the right time kind of guy.. more than anything... best forward in europe... not so sure. I though the Lions would go like for like..i.e Chris Robshaw is sort of in the Quinlan mould.. will be interestgin to see how Croft goes... bigger question is who will come in for Halfpenny for the first couple of games?
    Robshaw would have been a good shout. Might just be the standby list for the moment as he's still young.

Leave a comment:

• sewa
    replied
    Originally posted by The Outlaw

Call who you like kid but Crane will finish the season having been the key player in a GP / HC double.Its only a matter of time before he gets called to the Lions.
    If you say so Sewa. Personally, I think he is limited. Slow, and not very explosive in contact. Not a big hitter around the park.

He basically is Martin Corry. Good honest hard working no.8, nothing special though.

Corry was special. You honestly can't see that?

Was a fine player- would he have made a world 15 at his peak? No. Would Crane make the current World 15- no. <S&#079;NG>Should try international level first.</S&#079;NG> He's definitely the best 8 at englands disposal- but its far too early to start saying he's at the Mc Caw or Spies level yet. He hasn't even got a senior cap yet.

Anyway Sewa aren't you always telling us the GP is rubbish. So the fact he finishes as forward of the year in the GPshouldn't mean much then should it?[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img].
    Not his fault MJ hasn't a clue and no I dont spend my time telling peopletheGP is rubbish.

Leave a comment:

• sewa
    replied
    Originally posted by redmist

We will see how Crane goes saturday against Heaslip etc., he will have my support for the day.

you're disgusting
    [/QUOTE]

You are what? 12 years of age?

[/QUOTE]
    the f**k Leinster position disgusts me- there's no call for it- it's a simple minded childish provocation by people looking for attention. no I'm not 12
    [/QUOTE]

It <S&#079;NG>disgusts </S&#079;NG>you? There are far bigger things in the world you should reserve your disgust for. A certain report which came out today puts it all in context for most of us.

Leave a comment:

• redmist
    replied

[/QUOTE]

you're disgusting
    [/QUOTE]

You are what? 12 years of age?[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• The Outlaw
    replied

Call who you like kid but Crane will finish the season having been the key player in a GP / HC double.Its only a matter of time before he gets called to the Lions.
    If you say so Sewa. Personally, I think he is limited. Slow, and not very explosive in contact. Not a big hitter around the park.

He basically is Martin Corry. Good honest hard working no.8, nothing special though.

Corry was special. You honestly can't see that?

Was a fine player- would he have made a world 15 at his peak? No. Would Crane make the current World 15- no. Should try international level first. He's definitely the best 8 at englands disposal- but its far too early to start saying he's at the Mc Caw or Spies level yet. He hasn't even got a senior cap yet.

Anyway Sewa aren't you always telling us the GP is rubbish. So the fact he finishes as forward of the year in the GPshouldn't mean much then should it?[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img].

Leave a comment:

• sewa
    replied
    His only drawback is being as thick as one of Simbas omlettes.

Leave a comment:

• Old Dog
    replied

An outstanding athlete and an all-round good egg. He oozes potential and class - but is he mean enough to make it to the top as a rugby player?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X