X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebelettepaddy
    Originally posted by sewa
    Originally posted by Archibald

<SONG>Why would you want Crane in the squad?</SONG> We only have/had one blindside flanker in the squad. Also, its funny how slow he is.

Croft is a somewhat silly choice too. The selected Quinlan for one reason, he is an annoying little pr**k. Why then go for a player that plays in the total opposite style?
    Because he is the best forward in Europe?
    Am???? right place at the right time kind of guy.. more than anything... best forward in europe... not so sure. I though the Lions would go like for like..i.e Chris Robshaw is sort of in the Quinlan mould.. will be interestgin to see how Croft goes... bigger question is who will come in for Halfpenny for the first couple of games?
    Robshaw would have been a good shout. Might just be the standby list for the moment as he's still young.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Originally posted by redmist

We will see how Crane goes saturday against Heaslip etc., he will have my support for the day.

you're disgusting

You are what? 12 years of age?

[/QUOTE]
      the f**k Leinster position disgusts me- there's no call for it- it's a simple minded childish provocation by people looking for attention. no I'm not 12
      [/QUOTE]

It <s&#079;ng>disgusts </s&#079;ng>you? There are far bigger things in the world you should reserve your disgust for. A certain report which came out today puts it all in context for most of us.

[/QUOTE]

Brilliant- you can speak for the group? At least stick to the subject- the constant sniping &amp; denigrating Leinster/Irish players is disgusting- I don't care what "most of us" think- you really are a sanctimonious old fart

Comment

<S&#079;NG>Why would you want Crane in the squad?</S&#079;NG> We only have/had one blindside flanker in the squad. Also, its funny how slow he is.

Croft is a somewhat silly choice too. The selected Quinlan for one reason, he is an annoying little pr**k. Why then go for a player that plays in the total opposite style?

So you would take Crane ahead of Heaslip, Parrisse, Wallace, Leamy, Elsom, Rush, Easter etc???

Then again you also thought BOD was useless, Heaslip a softie and Leinster were lightweights who couldn't stand up to Munster so I guess your a good judge!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiedub

<S&#079;NG>Why would you want Crane in the squad?</S&#079;NG> We only have/had one blindside flanker in the squad. Also, its funny how slow he is.

So you would take Crane ahead of Heaslip, Parrisse, Wallace, Leamy, Elsom, Rush, Easter etc???

Then again you also thought BOD was useless, Heaslip a softie and Leinster were lightweights who couldn't stand up to Munster so I guess your a good judge!!!

Leave the sewer rat alone, he hasnt got over O'Driscoll being voted player of the 6 nations despite the fact that he should have been on the bench behind Cave.

Comment

Can find the injury/retirement thread..

anyway Tom Croft force to retire

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-uni...ediate-effect/
            Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

There's a man in Holland wrecked with grief
              I am the million man.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7GZTToNiwA

Comment

Originally posted by tigerburnie View Post
                  Best of luck to him always sad to see a player being forced to retire due to injury. Nice to see from the above clip he just scored his tries got up and started walking back to the halfway line. No show boating to be seen. Respect!
                  Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                    There's a man in Holland wrecked with grief
                    Fantom where art thou
                    Life is good

Comment

Working...
                    X