Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sewa
    Originally posted by Archibald

<S&#079;NG>Why would you want Crane in the squad?</S&#079;NG> We only have/had one blindside flanker in the squad. Also, its funny how slow he is.

Croft is a somewhat silly choice too. The selected Quinlan for one reason, he is an annoying little pr**k. Why then go for a player that plays in the total opposite style?

Because he is the best forward in Europe?

Are you for real?

Comment

Originally posted by toomey

<S&#079;NG>Why would you want Crane in the squad?</S&#079;NG> We only have/had one blindside flanker in the squad. Also, its funny how slow he is.

Croft is a somewhat silly choice too. The selected Quinlan for one reason, he is an annoying little pr**k. Why then go for a player that plays in the total opposite style?

Are you for real?

Yes. Wait till you see him Saturday. A fricking monster of a man
      My computer thinks I'm gay
      What's the difference anyway
      When all the people do all day
      Is stare into a phone

Comment

Which player?

Crane. A legendary eight in the Dean Richards, A.Foleymould.

Sewa, I'm going to call SIMBA, you've forgotten to take your pills.

Comment

Call who you like kid but Crane will finish the season having been the key player in a GP / HC double.Its only a matter of time before he gets called to the Lions.
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by tickettout

Great player but Crane was the man in form.

They should of left the announcement until next saturday night.

We will see how Crane goes saturday against Heaslip etc., he will have my support for the day.
            you're disgusting

Comment

Call who you like kid but Crane will finish the season having been the key player in a GP / HC double.Its only a matter of time before he gets called to the Lions.
              If you say so Sewa. Personally, I think he is limited. Slow, and not very explosive in contact. Not a big hitter around the park.

He basically is Martin Corry. Good honest hard working no.8, nothing special though.

Comment

Originally posted by redmist
                Originally posted by tickettout

Great player but Crane was the man in form.

They should of left the announcement until next saturday night.

We will see how Crane goes saturday against Heaslip etc., he will have my support for the day.

you're disgusting

You are what? 12 years of age?
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

If you say so Sewa. Personally, I think he is limited. Slow, and not very explosive in contact. Not a big hitter around the park.

He basically is Martin Corry. Good honest hard working no.8, nothing special though.

Corry was special. You honestly can't see that?
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

He wasn't special, he was hard working, honest, and a great bloke. As a rugby player he had no exceptional talents.

Comment

An outstanding athlete and an all-round good egg. He oozes potential and class - but is he mean enough to make it to the top as a rugby player?

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

His only drawback is being as thick as one of Simbas omlettes.
                        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Was a fine player- would he have made a world 15 at his peak? No. Would Crane make the current World 15- no. Should try international level first. He's definitely the best 8 at englands disposal- but its far too early to start saying he's at the Mc Caw or Spies level yet. He hasn't even got a senior cap yet.

Anyway Sewa aren't you always telling us the GP is rubbish. So the fact he finishes as forward of the year in the GPshouldn't mean much then should it?[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img].
                          I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

you're disgusting
                            [/QUOTE]

You are what? 12 years of age?[/QUOTE]
                            the f**k Leinster position disgusts me- there's no call for it- it's a simple minded childish provocation by people looking for attention. no I'm not 12

Comment

Originally posted by redmist

you're disgusting
                              [/QUOTE]

You are what? 12 years of age?

[/QUOTE]
                              the f**k Leinster position disgusts me- there's no call for it- it's a simple minded childish provocation by people looking for attention. no I'm not 12
                              [/QUOTE]

It <S&#079;NG>disgusts </S&#079;NG>you? There are far bigger things in the world you should reserve your disgust for. A certain report which came out today puts it all in context for most of us.

Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw

Was a fine player- would he have made a world 15 at his peak? No. Would Crane make the current World 15- no. <S&#079;NG>Should try international level first.</S&#079;NG> He's definitely the best 8 at englands disposal- but its far too early to start saying he's at the Mc Caw or Spies level yet. He hasn't even got a senior cap yet.

Anyway Sewa aren't you always telling us the GP is rubbish. So the fact he finishes as forward of the year in the GPshouldn't mean much then should it?[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img].
                                Not his fault MJ hasn't a clue and no I dont spend my time telling peopletheGP is rubbish.
                                Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
                                X