Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LuckyDucker
    replied

There's part of the official film on sky sports 2 now, Living With The Pride 2009

(Edit- sorry rebelette, didn't see your thread from earlier today http://www.munsterfans.com/forum/for...sp?TID=23197&a mp;PN=1)

Leave a comment:

• BristolRed
    replied
    Originally posted by gavmurf

Looking to get he Lions DVD for my cousin for xmas. Anyone know where it can be bought in Cork or is it available in most places?

Tesco was the only place in Ennis to have it in stock... I've waited months to come back and pick up the Irish version & it seems I was lucky to get a copy! Might be a similar story in Cork. Maybe the Munster stores might stock it?

Watched the main disc last night... a good watch but just not as good or as funny (less large personalitiesin the squad)as 1997 documentary... Winning the seriesmakes thedifferenceI suppose!

Thankfully for Ireland's sake Rob Kearney can catch balls better than he chats up women... unless he was purposely taking the piss he made some shockingattempts at chatting up women... Priceless! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]I guess when you're a pro rugby player... you usuallydon't have to try very hard! [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• John123
    replied
    Oh thanks for reminding me of it, just asked the brother for it for Xmas. Happy days!

Leave a comment:

• graceh
    replied
    got the new lions one in HMV in Cork last week. just inside the door

Leave a comment:

• ListryMurphy
    replied
    Don't bother with Hector's chasing the Lions 2. Utter rubbish!

Leave a comment:

• gavmurf
    replied

Looking to get he Lions DVD for my cousin for xmas. Anyone know where it can be bought in Cork or is it available in most places?

Leave a comment:

• Super*Ger
    replied
    Just here watching Inside the Lions Den.. 1st time watching it!! Good so
    far Donners is brilliant haha

Leave a comment:

• Super*Ger
    replied
    Originally posted by padjo
    at the risk of being told off, you can download it from
    irishtorrents.com
    cheers haha

Leave a comment:

• padjo
    replied
    at the risk of being told off, you can download it from irishtorrents.com

Leave a comment:

• Danno
    replied
    Originally posted by tickettout
    Tried xtra vision in parkaway and it wasn't there (they didn't order it in) on thursday night, Also hit childers road Dunnes, same storey there. HMV is probably the safest bet.
    HMV didn't have a sports section last time I visited

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by tickettout
    Tried xtra vision in parkaway and it wasn't there (they didn't order it in) on thursday night, Also hit childers road Dunnes, same storey there. HMV is probably the safest bet.

That education in Newcastle West is paying off wonders[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• eddie
    replied

Originally posted by Axel Legend
    Whats the difference between the ordinary version and the Irish version and which is the better one, want to buy one but dont know which is better or are they both fairly similiar?

Has an extra disc with interviews with the Irish lads.

Leave a comment:

• Axel Legend
    replied
    Whats the difference between the ordinary version and the Irish version and which is the better one, want to buy one but dont know which is better or are they both fairly similiar?

Leave a comment:

• Axel Legend
    replied
    Anybody know where in Limerick City or NewCastle West this DVD can be got?

Leave a comment:

• Twiggles
    replied

Just watched the DVD, it's excellent. Both hilarious (Andy Powell, Donners and Rala) and very emotional and poignant (When Me Geechan breaks down after speaking to the team before the 3rd Test and Willie John McBride's speech before the 1st Test)

Also immense pride seeing Donners wearing his retro Cork jersey in a few scenes [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ideal Christmas pressie but i couldnt wait that long!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X