Clear All

at the risk of being told off, you can download it from irishtorrents.com

Comment

Originally posted by padjo
      at the risk of being told off, you can download it from
      irishtorrents.com
      cheers haha

Comment

Just here watching Inside the Lions Den.. 1st time watching it!! Good so
        far Donners is brilliant haha

Comment

Looking to get he Lions DVD for my cousin for xmas. Anyone know where it can be bought in Cork or is it available in most places?
          Exaggerations went up by a million percent last year!!

Comment

Don't bother with Hector's chasing the Lions 2. Utter rubbish!
            Karl Spain: "This is better than watching two guys with stutters playing snap!"

Comment

got the new lions one in HMV in Cork last week. just inside the door

Comment

Oh thanks for reminding me of it, just asked the brother for it for Xmas. Happy days!
                \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by gavmurf

Looking to get he Lions DVD for my cousin for xmas. Anyone know where it can be bought in Cork or is it available in most places?

Tesco was the only place in Ennis to have it in stock... I've waited months to come back and pick up the Irish version & it seems I was lucky to get a copy! Might be a similar story in Cork. Maybe the Munster stores might stock it?

Watched the main disc last night... a good watch but just not as good or as funny (less large personalitiesin the squad)as 1997 documentary... Winning the seriesmakes thedifferenceI suppose!

Thankfully for Ireland's sake Rob Kearney can catch balls better than he chats up women... unless he was purposely taking the piss he made some shockingattempts at chatting up women... Priceless! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]I guess when you're a pro rugby player... you usuallydon't have to try very hard! [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

There's part of the official film on sky sports 2 now, Living With The Pride 2009

(Edit- sorry rebelette, didn't see your thread from earlier today http://www.munsterfans.com/forum/for...sp?TID=23197&a mp;PN=1)

Comment

Working...
                    X