MISERABLE OLD GATLAND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MISERABLE OLD GATLAND

watching mighty munster today on sky sports batter the ospreys,tv cameras went into the crowd caught a glimpse of gatland and howly looking as miserable as sin and them two boys are lions selecters, mc geechan better be a very strong minded man.

i seen that aright. was thinkin the same thing. maybe the thought that 2008 was just lucky and he really hasnt got that great of a future at wales popped in his head.
    \"O\'Driscoll goes where ferrits do not dare\" - vyle nugent. vs SA

Comment

In fairness Gatland is pretty miserable most of the time anyway.

Comment

His pus was something else ,is it true that the squad naming was put back until after HC qt finals were they hoping that an Ospray's win might have allowed more Welsh players into the squad ahead of Irish .

Comment

Originally posted by justin ryan

watching mighty munster today on sky sports batter the ospreys,tv cameras went into the crowd caught a glimpse of gatland and howly looking as miserable as sin and them two boys are lions selecters, mc geechan better be a very strong minded man.

Saw that alright... looks miserable at the best of times these days...

McG: "So, who was worthy of a Lions' selection?"

Gatland: "The Irish fella... Bowe" ... cue Warren with head over toilet....

Comment

Absolutely. Will buy the DVD just to see his miserable gob when all his pretty boys got exposed for what they are - and in broad daylight too[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img].
            Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

A waste of two tickets
              \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

probably feels like he has less and less excuse to avoid picking Irish players and that the welsh players that he told were the best in the world in their positions have now had that theory challenged for everyone to see.

Comment

Saw him in the bar at the airport with Rob Howley watching the Leinster match. He's a kiwi and they are not very expressive, also have met hime before and he came across as a really nice guy.

Irish rugby owes him a lot, he gavethe irish team some belief in itself back in 89 when we narrowly lost to france 18 16,two years later after having blooded the likes of BOD, stringer, O'Gara and others he led Ireland to their first win in Paris for28 years.

He's a good coach and a professional. No worries re: lions.

Comment

Well said Lille. We need to also remmeber that his bitterness towards things Irish are framed by his treatment by the IRFU and another certain assistant coach who is known as Dagger. All that said tho, he needs to move on.
                    Hello friends in Brussels. Baldy here :_surrender__revampe

Comment

certainly did not look too happy but gave us all something to smile about!!!

Comment

I think it's very unlikely that they'll load the plane with Welsh players, as may have been the expectation in January. The coaches want to win as much as the players do. Gatland is a good coach and won't want allow familiarity with some of the Welsh lads trump form and attitude.

As proud as I'll be if Munster are the best represented club(a not unreasonable possibility), I'd be worried about the physical and mental effects on the players upon their return however.
                        The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new.

Comment

All the lions will do is leave irish and probably Munster rugby to foot an injury bill that it doesn't have the depth to
                          support (like 2005). I don't like this lions nonsense and wish they would disband it until such time as they actually
                          make space for it in the calendar rather than forcing it into an already bloated schedule.

So if Gatland wants to take his Welsh Galacticos - to whom he has been saying they are/can be the best in the
                          world - then good luck to him; I personally hope he does.

Furthermore, if the lions were really about what they say they are about, the lions would be touring Argentina this
                          year.
                          When I think of all the harm the Bible has done, I despair of ever writing anything equal to it
                          - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Certainly some of the Welsh players didn't perform yesterday, and opens the way for a bigger Irish representation

Comment

Rob Howley called the Munster team 'chokers' after the Munster v Wasps game in 04. The little s**te.
                              Don\'t be so humble - you are not that great.

Comment

Working...
                              X