Tickets currently on sale again at -

http://www.scottishrugby.org/hdn/tickets.cfm

Looks like only the corners are left

<DIV =title>LAST CHANCE TO BUY TICKETS FOR WALES AND IRELAND GAMES</DIV>Scotland will welcome Wales, Italy and Ireland to Murrayfield Stadium during the 2007 RBS 6 Nations Championship on Saturday 10 February (kick-off 3:30pm), Saturday 24 February (kick-off 3pm) and Saturday 10 March (kick-off 1:30pm) respectively.

There are just a few thousand tickets still left for Scotland v Wales at Murrayfield so buy now!

Completing Scottish Rugby's plan to offer as many supporters as possible the chance to savour international match day atmosphere at Murrayfield, the final tranche of tickets for public sale for the Scotland v Ireland match, is being released, while a very limited number of Scotland v Wales tickets also remain on sale.

Tickets for the Ireland clash go on sale tomorrow (Wednesday 24 January) from 9am from the Scottish Rugby Ticket Centre, Roseburn Street, Murrayfield, Edinburgh. A maximum of four tickets can be bought per person. They can also be bought via the credit card hotline (0131 346 5100) or via the Scottish Rugby website (www.scottishrugby.org).

Please note a booking fee applies to all credit card transactions and that the Ticket Centre is open from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.

The tickets are priced at £30, £45 and £60 for adults and £15, £22.50 and £30 for children.

A limited number of tickets (at the same price categories) remain available for the Scotland v Wales match at Murrayfield on Saturday 10 February (kick-off 3.30pm).

Tickets are also currently on sale for Scotland's second home match in the championship - against Italy at Murrayfield on Saturday 24 February (kick-off 3pm).

They are priced at £20, £30 and £40 for adults and £10, £15 and £20 for students and under-18s and are available via the same methods as above.

CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS

Munster Praetorian Guard
    I know more people who're going to this match than have managed to get tickets for Croker!

Leader of the Red Hordes Paddy Whac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Point
    Looks like only the corners are left

I was in the corner (upr tier) for Ire V Scotland and for the HEC Final (that Muster was supposed to be in) and couldn't complain about the view.

I might have a spare one if anybody is interested. The website was acting up this morning and I think I ended up putting my request through twice. PM if you need one