PDA

View Full Version : Irish WC warm up games ticket prices

McCloud
4th-March-2011, 13:21
IRFU announce ticket prices for World Cup warm-up games
Friday, March 04, 2011 - 03:00 PM

The Irish Rugby Football Union has announced the ticket prices for the home international games against France and England this August.

Ireland will take on both Scotland and France away in August before welcoming France back to Lansdowne Road on Saturday, August 20 and finishing their Rugby World Cup preparations against England on Saturday, August 27.

Premium level tickets will be available in Lansdowne Road for 50, with other category tickets priced from 40 to 20.

Schoolboy/girl tickets are available at 10 with a family ticket being offered at 60 for a family of four (based on two adults and two children).

The tickets are being offered to rugby clubs throughout Ireland on a first preference basis and any tickets that are not taken up by the clubs will be distributed through the Irish Rugby Supporters Club.

IRFU Commercial and Marketing Chairman Pat Fitzgerald said: "These games represent a wonderful occasion for Irish rugby supporters to see the Ireland team play before they depart for the Rugby World Cup and an opportunity to enjoy the very top end of professional rugby in August.

"England and France in Dublin are two mouth-watering challenges and will certainly ensure a spectacle for the supporters. The pricing structure represents outstanding value and also includes a family ticket offer which we feel will be especially attractive during the summer holidays."

Rugby World Cup Warm Up Game Ticket Prices:
Category Price
Premium 50
Category 1 40
Category 2 30
Category 3 Family Ticket (Adult 20, Child 10)
Category 4 20
Schoolboy/girl 10

Read more: http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/sport/irfu-announc (http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/sport/irfu-announce-ticket-prices-for-world-cup-warm-up-games-495974.html#ixzz1Fe1AWKvQ) e-ticket-prices-for-world-cup-warm-up-games-495974.html#ixzz 1Fe1AWKvQ

Tobyglen
4th-March-2011, 15:51
Decent prices.

Kavy
4th-March-2011, 17:28
Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

It's good to welcome the IRFU back into the real world. The Kavy kids will hopefully be at their first international match in August at these rates.

masterchief
4th-March-2011, 17:44
decent prices indeed. Hopefully I'll be too busy packing my
bags for NZ to go though!

Mebawsa Ritchie
4th-March-2011, 18:37
Reality dawns!

McCloud
4th-March-2011, 19:14
In fairness at least they have reacted. At those prices I'm nearly tempted to take the family and have a look at the new model LR.

Tobyglen
4th-March-2011, 20:29
In fairness at least they have reacted. At those prices I'm nearly tempted to take the family and have a look at the new model LR.
(Category 3) 2 adults & 2 kids for 60 quid is great value to watch Ireland take on England/France.

dedon
4th-March-2011, 20:42

Ah come on. They tried to rip people off and should not be given credit for lowering prices. Their behaviour was disgraceful and they had to do this.

the stag
4th-March-2011, 21:06

Ah come on. They tried to rip people off and should not be given credit for lowering prices. Their behaviour was disgraceful and they had to do this.

+1smileys/thumb-up.gif

McCloud
4th-March-2011, 22:36
In fairness at least they have reacted. At those prices I'm nearly tempted to take the family and have a look at the new model LR.<BR sab="549"><BR sab="550">Ah come on. They tried to rip people off and should not be given credit for lowering prices. Their behaviour was disgraceful and they had to do this.<BR sab="551">
+1smileys/thumb-up.gif

They made a mistake, reckonised they had and adjusted their prices. Yeah I'd give credit for that.

Wasp
5th-March-2011, 12:35
Let anyone who has ever made a mistake be crucified and never accept that they might do something that is good againsmileys/sad.gifsmileys/sad.gifsmileys/sad.gif

GEORGETHEBEST
5th-March-2011, 12:40
Maybe a stupid question, im not a member of a club. Will the Munster supporters club have tickets for this?

glorob
4th-August-2011, 17:49
I bought tickets for the England and France games through
Shannon months back

My son recently asked me to get him 2 for each game so I
logged on to the IRFU site to purchase same. The tickets are
priced ok but the transaction fee per ticket is 4. I abandoned
the transaction.

ceemec
4th-August-2011, 18:07
Anyone who is Dublin based should head along to the Ireland
vs Connacht game on the 18th. Tickets are only 10 and 5 if
you're a student. Should be a decent enough watch. A few
Connacht players will be looking to make their mark against
those who were selected in the extended Irish squad.

Healy52003
4th-August-2011, 21:27

Shannon months back

the transaction.

its only 8 euro lol.

thats about the price of 2 pints of Heino or Bud in a nightclub if youre lucky lol

McCloud
4th-August-2011, 21:41
Shannon months back

the transaction.

its only 8 euro lol.

thats about the price of 2 pints of Heino or Bud in a nightclub if youre lucky lol

Yeah but if your in a bar or a nightclub you order from a person. 4 euro to process a ticket booking over the internetis theft.

Mickc10
4th-August-2011, 22:40
I bought tickets for the England and France
games through
Shannon months back

the transaction.

You should keep those things to yourself..

Waterfordlad
5th-August-2011, 08:44
Tickets arrived for England last week - excellent value at 70 euro for 2 adults and 3 kids.