PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Enquiry

fredom1
16th-February-2011, 20:25
Isthe Scottish Rugby Union strict on Ticket sales?? Just wondering becasue I bought a ticket on someones credit card with their permission off course simply because I dont have one smileys/sad.gif

But reading the emails it say that the card holder and and card used must be present to collect the tickets? Would i get away with the email printed out instead?

Combatlogo
16th-February-2011, 21:03
Can't remember if they checked card last time...any chance of borrowing the card? They definitely won't ask for photo ID to verify it.

fredom1
16th-February-2011, 21:05
Can't remember if they checked card last time...any chance of borrowing the card? They definitely won't ask for photo ID to verify it.

Its my Mom's smileys/redface.gif

Combatlogo
16th-February-2011, 21:08

If it's more than one ticket, tell them she's getting the beers in!smileys/lol.gif

fredom1
16th-February-2011, 21:18

If it's more than one ticket, tell them she's getting the beers in!smileys/lol.gif

it just one ticket, I'll say shes with the team smileys/lol.gif