PDA

View Full Version : Training Pics Today.

munster_mafia
23rd-July-2010, 17:07
Just came across some of the pics from the open session in waterford today.

Here (http://sepaphoto.photoshelter.com/gallery/Munster-Open-Training/G0000B66vsa4zymk/)

Dirge
23rd-July-2010, 17:17
Some nice ones their maf good work

munster_mafia
23rd-July-2010, 17:21
Not mine! I borrowed themsmileys/wink.gif

kooga made for rugby
23rd-July-2010, 17:33
picture 26 shows new signing sam in a leg cast!smileys/shock.gif

great to see felix jones running about!

Clubman
23rd-July-2010, 17:53
Ah, so the new scrum coach is revealed. ROG!smileys/lol.gif

McCloud
23rd-July-2010, 17:54
Yeah noticed the welly as well. Also Dowling with heavy strapping, agree great to see Felix back training.

Shadow_1
23rd-July-2010, 17:59
Can someone confirm if sammy is injured for the start of the season.???? Was looking forward to c him in the friendly in musgrave.

busbi
23rd-July-2010, 18:18
As well as Felix, it's also good to see Daragh Hurley back into it after
things were looking very bad at one stage, i presume the eye is healed
up fully?

munsterdick
23rd-July-2010, 18:42
James Coughlan looked to be in a fair amount of pain with his back,he was lying down for a good whille and had difficulty walking,hope its not too bad,all in all tho it was great to see the team training in waterford,alot of people turned up throughout the day

shep
23rd-July-2010, 21:50
dropped my kid and some friends to the Waterford RSC today (ages 11-14). When I collected them at midday, they couldn't have been more excited about the morning session. Players were very friendly and there was no problem with pictures and autographs, they were delighted. Even as I drove away from the ground, we met Dougie and he signed more shirts and had a word for the lads.

On the way home in the car, I heard the lads singing the praises of all the players that were there. Well done Munster, the plan of going to different areas of Munster and meeting the fans, has certainly been a success.

JoeyFantastic
23rd-July-2010, 22:08
Cheers to Ken for the photo's presume it's the Kensutz who's posted
photo's here in the past?

Munster should work on getting more A games and eventually a senior
game to Waterford.

munster_mafia
23rd-July-2010, 22:15
Yeah its him Joey.

Captain-Hero
24th-July-2010, 06:14
So Dougie had his head shaved while passed out a t a party? Every pic is with a hat so he must be killing time until it groes back.

As for the stay safe top. I think if it was in sunnier climates it would look alright.

Bitter As A Lemon
24th-July-2010, 06:23
Can someone confirm if sammy is injured for the start of the season.???? Was looking forward to c him in the friendly in musgrave.

HEard it could be the new year...

24th-July-2010, 07:35
Ah FFS!!smileys/sad.gif

Dave Cahill
24th-July-2010, 08:55
Thats not ROG at the scrum practice btw

Paddy Whac
24th-July-2010, 10:03
Here's (http://pix.ie/ricky91t/album/382588) some more training photo's this time from Tralee, these were taken by RichardT, who has posted here before.

shep
24th-July-2010, 12:17

If thats the case then I think our season has ust taken a nose-dive. With him coming in as a 12, I felt that we had another Tipoki in the making. Withut him, we are back to Mafi and Earls, and I dont think thats going to do us this season.

Allez Les Rouges
24th-July-2010, 13:15
I presume that he had undergone a medical when he was signed. When did get injured?

If he is out for several months, what are the chances of getting Jean de Villiers back on a three month loan deal, like how we got Wian de Preeze in late November last year. Another injury to say Earls and we will really be relying on Tom Gleeson and Scott Deasy fo the HC! Could Dougie play centre? If he could, then we have plenty of reasonable options for the wing/full back.

We are only as good as our squad!

breffni
25th-July-2010, 14:14
is that DOC in one of the scrummaging photos from tralee?

kensutz
25th-July-2010, 16:12
Evening lads,

Yep they're my photos. Enjoy looking at them and some
should appear on the Munster site over the week.

RichardT
25th-July-2010, 17:04
Here's (http://pix.ie/ricky91t/album/382588) some more training photo's this time from Tralee, these were taken by RichardT, who has posted here before.

Thanks for that Paddy Whac smileys/smile.gif

There's also a few here on my site (http://richardtphoto.com/gallery.php?event=Munster%20Training)

Which is usually the first place I post photos smileys/smile.gif

youngmunster
26th-July-2010, 04:40
Sammy's weight is on his injured leg, so is it just precautionary?