PDA

View Full Version : Thanks MRSC

daveirl
11th-December-2006, 15:06
Thanks to who ever sorted out the discounts etc in the Walkabout. Had a great time there all weekend. They ran out of Heineken yesterday with all the free drinks etc smileys/wink.gif

munster cat
11th-December-2006, 22:11
Thanks to who ever sorted out the discounts etc in the Walkabout. Had a great time there all weekend. They ran out of Heineken yesterday with all the free drinks etc smileys/wink.gif

Never saw so many old ladies in this watering hole as were there on saturday night!!!!!!!!!

Have they no decent looking young slim ladies in Cardiff?????????????

OUCHsmileys/smile.gif

LLCOOLJ14
12th-December-2006, 08:36

Never saw so many old ladies in this watering hole as were there on saturday night!!!!!!!!!

Have they no decent looking young slim ladies in Cardiff?????????????

OUCHsmileys/smile.gif

Skyhawk was doing a great job rounding up the grannys so you were safe enough..there were plenty of fine young ladies running about the place.....

Balla Boy
12th-December-2006, 09:09
I remember when you could drink pints of Heineken at 1 in the afternoon without ending up completely s**t faced. God be with the days.

daveirl
12th-December-2006, 09:45
Never saw so many old ladies in this watering hole as were there on saturday night!!!!!!!!!Did you not go downstairs? I'm not single anyways so made no difference smileys/wink.gif

LLCOOLJ14
12th-December-2006, 11:35
Never saw so many old ladies in this watering hole as were there on saturday night!!!!!!!!!Did you not go downstairs? I'm not single anyways so made no difference smileys/wink.gif

Single?!?!Since when did that matter....what go's on tour,stays on toursmileys/wink.gif

daveirl
12th-December-2006, 11:42
Not when she's on Tour smileys/wink.gif

LLCOOLJ14
12th-December-2006, 11:43

Who brings sand to the beech?!?!?smileys/lol.gif

lahinch_lass
12th-December-2006, 11:45

Who brings sand to the beech?!?!?smileys/lol.gif

Cheeky boy !! you'll get a smack the next time I see you... just for the implication that girls shouldn't be brought on rugby trips smileys/shock.gif

LLCOOLJ14
12th-December-2006, 15:27
Who said girls shouldnt be brought?!?!?!?

munster cat
12th-December-2006, 15:51

So there were slim good looking Welsh lasses under 30 downstairs!!!!!

Are you Joking??????

O'Neills wasnt much better than the Walkabouton the Ladies front. I see why most Welsh fellas just keep drinkingsmileys/lol.gif

lahinch_lass
12th-December-2006, 15:53
note the use of the word "implication" ..

i.e. your comment about bringing sand to the beech (beach should have been used rather than the name of tree BTW).

That comment would imply fellas shouldn't bring their ladies with them on away trips ! smileys/confused.gif

then again I'd stand for the girls not bringing the lads with them so I guess it's honours even smileys/lol.gif

Skyhawk
13th-December-2006, 08:44
Damn the MRSC, a pound off every pint only made me drink faster to the point of no return smileys/lol.gif

There was seriouspanic when my TP season ticket was missing the next morning.... although luckly it turned up in someone elses pocket...